Save the date for the OHJA
Super Jumper Weekend!
August 4th and 5th, 2018, Caledon Equestrian Park
The OHJA will once again be hosting this popular program at the Caledon Equestrian Park
About the competition:
- The goal of Super Sunday is to offer a Grand Prix styled competition experience to Junior and Amateur riders.
- Competitions will be offered over heights of 1.10m, 1.20m, 1.30m and 1.40m, under FEI Jumping Rules; Table A Art. 238Sec. 2.2, with one jump-off, to take place after all competitors have completed the first round (not an immediate jump off).
- The Course at all levels must include a Liverpool, a double and a triple combination or three double combinations.
- The water jump must used at the 1.30m and 1.40m levels. A rail is optional.
- Ribbons will be awarded in each height division from 1st to 10th with prize money to 8th place. Coolers will be awarded for first place in each height division.
NEW for 2018! For the 1.30 and 1.40 portion of the program a minimum of 6 are required to jump at each height in order not to combine and run the heights as separate classes. If they are combined the OHJA will combine the prize money.
The OHJA has provided $10,000 in prize money and the host venue has matched the amount for a total of $20,000 to be given out during the event. OHJA membership not required to participate in this program.
OHJA members are invited to join their OHJA Board of Directors at a luncheon courtesy of the OHJA on Saturday August 4th.