Save the date for OHJA Super Weekend!
August 5th and 6th, 2017, Caledon Equestrian Park
The OHJA will once again be hosting this popular program at the Caledon Equestrian Park however in 2017 it will be a full 'Super' weekend.
About the competition:
- The goal of Super Sunday is to offer a Grand Prix styled competition experience to Junior and Amateur riders.
- Competitions will be offered over heights of 1.10m, 1.20m, 1.30m and 1.40m, under FEI Jumping Rules; Table A Art. 238Sec. 2.2, with one jump-off, to take place after all competitors have completed the first round (not an immediate jump off).
- The Course at all levels must include a liverpool, a double and a triple combination or three double combinations.
- The water jump must used at the 1.30m and 1.40m levels. A rail is optional.
- Ribbons will be awarded in each height division from 1st to 10th with prize money to 8th place. Coolers will be awarded for first place in each height dviision.
The OHJA has provided $10,000 in prize money and the host venue has matched the amount for a total of $20,000 to be given out during the event.
OHJA members are invited to join the Board of Directors at a luncheon courtesy of the OHJA on Saturday August 5th.